Monday, May 23, 2005

I have a dream...

Faz-me favas com chouriço, o meu prato favoritoThat one day all portuguese will have this music in their computer's. And, for that purpose, the unBlogger is proud to share the download of the best music ever. You just have to do a save target as on the link above, to relax and to savour this true masterpiece, preferibly with your sound system loud and clear!

José Cid - Fava beans with Portuguese pork sausage (translation)

Come on, love, it's seven thirty, you have to go and work.
You wake me up with a kiss and a smile on your eyes.
And you get me out of bed, and then take off my pijamas,
I shave and on the radio is Zé Cid singing.

I get into the bus, and I go thinking of you,
taking the kids to the kindergarten.
I get to the department, give the clerk a kiss,
Don't even touch the secretary that's so hot.


(chorus)
Little by little a big love is built,
From things so little and ordinary,
It just takes a smile, a simple look
A way of loving by two.
A way of loving by two.


And at five sharp, you call to say to me:
I don't know how to live without you, love, I don't know what to do.
Do me fava beans with Portuguese pork sausage, my favourite meal.
When I get home, it's dinner time, I almost don't believe it.
You're dressed in white, a flower in your hair
The kids are in bed and the fire is on.
I will live all of my life this way,
Me and you, and you and me, and you and me and you.

(2 xs chorus)


José Cid Rules...Great domination!

And I'm pretty sure, one day, all portuguese that is proud of being so will have this music in his computer.

No comments: