Friday, May 27, 2005

Modern chastity belt

Let's turn on the GPS device and see where is my wife, my daughters, my lover...Come on, I'm just as friend of new high-tech as the next guy but... GPS panties? Is the World gone mad=
And the publicity, God, the question they do with this "product's" publicity!

- Ever worry about your wife cheating?
- Want to know where your daughter is late at night?
- Need to know when your girlfriend's temperature is rising?

What about the prices these gyuys charge?

Basic forget-me-not panties: $99.99
Advanced forget-me-not panties (w/ heat + heart rate sensors): $179.99


What the hell is this, my friends? I'm not sure of what kind of men buys a thing like this to his loved ones, and even less of what sort of women is ready to use them. What I'm sure of is that, in case you think this is a good idea, you should get professional help, soon!

No comments: